Quickbrain, a maintenance engineering solution
QUICKBRAIN – Seamless integration with enterprise business applications
A full web hosted application
QUICKBRAIN is an hosted web application that requires no installation. Access to the solution is possible via a secure internet connection and a Web browser, simply as that !
QUICKBRAIN is composed of several functional modules which allow:
- The plant documentation management (design documents, orders, delivery…).
- The inventory management (items record, quantities in stock, replenishment… needs).
- The management of maintenance work orders (maintenance plan, work orders tracking, progress reports, KPI…).
- The event tracking and faults management (reporting of incidents, initiation of corrective actions, alerts email/SMS, reports…).
- The monitoring of commissioning (creation and management of tests sheets, commissioning reports, progress reports).
- The data collection from sensors,
- The maintenance data transfert to IBM maximo (QB4MX),
- The Qbox management.
The main QUICKBRAIN assets are :
- A full web application linked to a database and designed for users,
- An engineering tool developed specifically for the management of technical data, maintenance and commissioning,
- A tool to optimize the operation of plants,
- A software for electronic document management (DMS),
- A software to support the decision and diagnosis which optimise maintenance costs ,
- A powerful tool for data management (asset management) full-web, coupled with a robust Business Intelligence solution,
- A modular software with an intuitive user interface,
- An IOT (Internet Of things) ready platform.
QUICKBRAIN requires very little setup that significantly reduces investment costs.
QUICKBRAIN is a software developed by and for users.
The experience of our consultants and experts allows our customers to save time, optimize their processes and structure maintenance and exploitation according to best available technologies intensive use.
Our business sectors
Ennovia particularly active in the fields of energy, environment, oil and gas and nuclear.Nevertheless we also have references in the health and care sector, aviation, cement, food and transportation.