Biomass power plant - Nesle - France
ENNOVIA accompanied by the site operator right from the engineering phase to facilitate the site operation.
The Kogeban central site (CHP biomass Ajinomoto, Nesle) at Nesle provides steam to the industrial Ajinomoto site. Fossil energy expenditures represent the second budget of the company and significantly reduces this specific cost.
The plant consumes 27 tons of wood per hour with the following characteristics:
- Electrical power: 16 MW – 8200 hours per year,
- Electrical power produced per year: 133 GWh,
- Thermal power: 155 tons/hour of steam and 1.4 MWh of hot water,
- Thermal power produced per year: 40 MWh (332 GWh per year)
Our client, CNIM, was given the task by Ajinomoto to design, construct, commission and operate the plant.
CNIM provided ENNOVIA with a full mission to achieve:
- Maintenance of the installation manual,
- The list of spare parts,
- The installation manual,
- Work order executions
- The preparation of commissioning (preparation of procedures, planning),
- Implementation and oversight of hot and cold trials
- Supervision of the industrial implementation,
- Exploitation support.
The ENNOVIA team were able to use the QuickBrain software for the realization of the various tasks throughout the project and hence effectively prepare the plant operation. Indeed, the technical competence of the ENNOVIA teams associated with the power of the QuickBrain tool allowed a faultless start and respected the various schedules. The commissioning of the QuickBrain module was once again used successfully.
The experience of our consultants and experts allows our customers to save time, optimize their processes and structure maintenance and exploitation according to best available technologies intensive use.
Our business sectors
Ennovia particularly active in the fields of energy, environment, oil and gas and nuclear.Nevertheless we also have references in the health and care sector, aviation, cement, food and transportation.